Insurance Quality

Complaint Description: Own a 2001 RX300 with 101,000 miles, purchased new has all required maintenance and now does not start randomly. Lexus cant diagnose Own a 2001 RX300 with 101,000 miles, purchased new - Vehicle has all required maintenance and now does not start randomly.

Lexus had the vehicle for a week and can not diagnose the problem. Told me I could leave the car with them - for an undefined period of time (even said it could be MONTHS) and at an UNDETERMINED Cost to me. Told me they have a 2017 car they cannot diagnose yet, and that the owner of the car, currently has a bill of $2500.00 owed to LEXUS. Totally Unacceptable - these cars are expensive because they are supposed to last over 200K.

Lexus website states: Lexus of Tampa Bay cares deeply about the life of your vehicle. For as long as you drive your vehicle, our commitment to you continues with world-class Lexus service, parts and accessories.

Schedule your Service or call (813) 365-7152 for questions regarding service and/or parts. THIS IS FALSE, as they do not care deeply about me or my vehicle - purchased new from them & now not running properly and they are not providing world class service - instead VERY POOR SERVICE.

Review about: 2001 Lexus Rx 300 Car.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Charge me $100 for one diagnostic fee, provide me with a free loaner vehicle, until you have diagnosed why the car will not start and give me an estimate of the repair.

I liked: Politeness of the service consultant.

I didn't like: Being told they do not know what is wrong with my lexus, In order to fix the car it i must leave car w them for, An unknown time and cost - just to diagnose not even repair.

Comments